Public Financial Services plans, implements and manages every aspect of the process to take private companies public. Our experience and success with this type of transaction can enable your executives to maintain their focus on the issues important to your business while our team focuses on all the details related to going public. As a result of our services, going public transactions can be completed with minimal disruption to your current business in a timely manner and at a fair cost.
A few facts about Public Financial Services, LLC:
- We have 100% success record. Every client that paid our fee has become publicly traded.
- Our founder took several of his own companies public in the same manner we now advise others.
- Our team has a unique set of research, investment banking and corporate finance experience.
- We show business owners how they can help their business while maximizing their own wealth.
- We believe that efficient and effective advice save our clients time and money.
- We do not compromise our ethics, morals, values or level of integrity.
- We have the flexibility to structure our fees to accommodate your company’s financial position.
- Our clients have achieved significant returns on their investment.
We firmly believe you will find our services at the highest level of professionalism obtainable in the financial services industry. Upon working with Public Financial Services, you will discover our primary mission is to ensure our clients’ achieve their goals. This mission has been a key factor in our success and will continue to be our number one priority. We hope to have an opportunity to demonstrate our integrity and business methodology to you and your company. We would be happy to discuss any aspect of our services, time-line or anticipated expenditures with you in greater detail.
What we are not:
Public Financial Services is a financial consulting firm. We are not licensed to: practice law, prepare financial audits, make a market in your securities and we are not licensed to raise capital. However, through our experience, expertise and connections, we can assist in identifying, evaluating and selecting suitable lawyers, accountants, transfer agents, market makers and companies licensed to raise investment capital for you.
Public Financial Services believes that all federal and state rules, regulations and laws should be complied with. Therefore, we will not represent any company planning to go public to engage in a reverse merger transaction or “pump and dump” activities. Our consulting agreement specifically requires that clients confirm (a) they intend to continue their current business plan for at least three years; (b) they have no plans to enter into a reverse merger transaction and (c) agree to ensure compliance by any media paid to advertise the company or its securities.
For more information or a detailed proposal to take your company public, please call 516-509-8132 or email.